Registered Dental Hygienist – Tea
Get ready to brush up on the best job in town! Join our team of dental hygienists at Neighborhood Dental in Tea and bring healthy smiles to our community. We serve all demographics of the population. We operate a busy office focusing on patient care being the #1 priority! The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Very Competitive Wage
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Sign On Bonus: Assist toward student loan repayment, etc.
- Internal CE Opportunities Bi Weekly
Dental Hygienist Skills
- Current state license required
- Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene required
- Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Current CPR certification required
- Drive to succeed
- Ability to provide exceptional patient care
- Be personable and empathetic
- Ability to work well with others
- Work in a team oriented office
- Display a high level of professionalism
This position has possible potential to turn into a more permanent positions at one of our locations. The dental team these individuals will be a part of, strive for continued excellence with the patient being the main priority.
- Requirements: The ideal candidate will have experience working in a dental clinic, operating Dentrix software or knowledge of dental software, and have a current RDH license in SD.
We offer a very competitive benefit package: employer match 401K, health insurance, free dental, PTO, monthly bonus incentive, paid holidays, uniforms, and in house CE.
Tea, South Dakota