Job |2 min read
Neighborhood Dental is rapidly GROWING!
Our team is looking for a motivated accountant to join their dynamic Support team! The Staff Accountant provides support to our employed or contracted providers at our dental practices. If you’re analytical and detail oriented, posses strong critical thinking skills, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment — this role may be a fit for you!
Accounting Responsibilities Duties:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with monthly, quarterly and year-end financial audit activities
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems
Neighborhood Dental is a growing organization that offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits: Medical, dental, life and vision insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with a company match.
Sioux Falls – Support Office
Select a location to call
Select a location