Our growing dental practice is seeking a Dental Hygienist to fill in for maternity coverage. We serve all demographics of the population. We operate a busy office focusing on patient care being the #1 priority! The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Beginning August 15th 2019 (12 weeks)
This position has possible potential to turn into a more permanent position at one of our locations. The dental team these individuals will be a part of, strive for continued excellence with the patient being the main priority.
Job Type: Temporary (Maternity Coverage)
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have experience working in a dental clinic, operating Dentrix software or knowledge of dental software, and have a current RDH license in SD.
Dental Hygienist Skills
- Current state license required
- Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene required
- Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Current CPR certification required
- Drive to succeed
- Ability to provide exceptional patient care
- Be personable and empathetic
- Ability to work well with others
- Work in a team oriented office
- Display a high level of professionalism
We offer a competitive benefit package, including: employer matched 401K, health insurance, free dental care, PTO, monthly bonus incentive, paid holidays, uniforms, in house continuing education, and a competitive salary!